2019年2月27日 星期三

Hello everyone

Hi, I'm Toto, my Chinese name is 李東洪. I'm from Taiwan, Tainan. And I'm now major accounting in NTUB.
I'm interested in playing computer games such as League of Legend and Fortnite. Also, I love exercise, especially playing volleyball and jogging. If you want to play games or exercise with me, contact me by email.
There are lots of delicious food in my hometown, Tainan. So, if you're coming to Tainan, I can be your tourist guide. I'll bring you to the place which is spectacular seldom people known. And of course, eating, the most important part of traveling to Tainan. I'll bring you to those we locals love to eat.

1 則留言:

  1. And I'm now major accounting in NTUB.
    => Now, I'm studying in NTUB, majoring in Accounting.
    => My major is Accounting.
    => I major in Accounting.

    回覆刪除